Ghost written article for Qrvey’s CEO printed in Forbes magazine Forbes – The Big Shift Business Leaders Need to Prepare […]
Cool, modern article about artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the data scientist profession. Will AI and machine learning replace the […]
Part two of four of the Power of Enterprise Integration for Teradata’s magazine. UnraveltheMysteryofEAI
Part one of four of the Power of Enterprise Integration for Teradata’s magazine. Power of Enterprise Integration – pt 1
Part four of four articles I wrote on enterprise integration for Teradata’s magazine. Power of Enterprise Integration – pt 4
Very proud of my first article to be proposed and published that wasn’t for a client. DM Review – BI […]
Part three of a four part series on enterprise integration for Teradata’s magazine. Power of Enterprise Integration – part 3
Ghost wrote this article for Biamp. Biamp Article
In my 15+ years of experience in B2B marketing, I have produced a diverse range of content and collateral. To give you a glimpse of my work, I have compiled a few samples for your perusal. These examples will provide you with an idea of the quality and variety of my work. Whether you are interested in a specific category or would like to explore all the samples, just click on the sample to view it in detail.
Throughout my career, I have focused on creating content that is engaging, informative, and tailored to the specific needs of my clients. My work includes a variety of formats such as whitepapers, case studies, blogs, social media content, infographics, and more.
- In the realm of whitepapers, I have crafted documents that delve into complex topics while keeping the content accessible to the reader. These documents are research-based and provide insights that are valuable to my clients and their customers.
- My case studies highlight the impact of my clients’ products and services on their customers. These documents demonstrate how the solutions offered by my clients have solved real-world problems and provided measurable benefits.
- I really enjoy writing blog posts. They are a great way to engage your readers and give them insight into how you think and work. I’ve written and ghost-written many blog posts for corporations and I think you’ll enjoy taking a look at some of them. Some are technical, some are thought leadership, and some are just personal – like thoughts from a CEO. They key thing to blogging is to be consistent. Once you drop off – the readers drop off.
- I have been a web developer for many years. I love the challenge of balancing design, content and technology. The sites I create are visually appealing, clean, error-free, and SEO optimized.
- Lastly, I’ve created a wide variety of digital content, including e-mails, e-books, product data sheets, executive briefs, ghost-written articles, and more.
Overall, I take pride in the quality and variety of my work. I am confident that my experience and expertise will enable me to create content and collateral that meets your specific needs and exceeds your expectations.