Websites used to be easy. Just get your site designed, developed, launched, and sit back and wait for visitors to […]
If you know me, you know I’m a very visual person. I learn by watching, I enjoy pictures so much […]
I recently read an article on Fortune magazine titled, Oversharing: The Business of Share Buttons. The article captured something I’d […]
I skipped last week’s post since I was at the TDWI conference for business intelligence last week. It was a […]
Socialytics. I love this word – it perfectly captures what it is — analysis of social media. I’ve only heard […]
Social media is still fairly new and understanding how to connect the various social media tools is not easy. Yet, […]
A few weeks ago, I told of my college daughter’s tale of woe. After 17 years of schooling, she’s about […]
So much buzz about social media marketing (Facebook, Ning, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, LinkedIn), it’s almost tough to separate practical information […]
In my 15+ years of experience in B2B marketing, I have produced a diverse range of content and collateral. To give you a glimpse of my work, I have compiled a few samples for your perusal. These examples will provide you with an idea of the quality and variety of my work. Whether you are interested in a specific category or would like to explore all the samples, just click on the sample to view it in detail.
Throughout my career, I have focused on creating content that is engaging, informative, and tailored to the specific needs of my clients. My work includes a variety of formats such as whitepapers, case studies, blogs, social media content, infographics, and more.
- In the realm of whitepapers, I have crafted documents that delve into complex topics while keeping the content accessible to the reader. These documents are research-based and provide insights that are valuable to my clients and their customers.
- My case studies highlight the impact of my clients’ products and services on their customers. These documents demonstrate how the solutions offered by my clients have solved real-world problems and provided measurable benefits.
- I really enjoy writing blog posts. They are a great way to engage your readers and give them insight into how you think and work. I’ve written and ghost-written many blog posts for corporations and I think you’ll enjoy taking a look at some of them. Some are technical, some are thought leadership, and some are just personal – like thoughts from a CEO. They key thing to blogging is to be consistent. Once you drop off – the readers drop off.
- I have been a web developer for many years. I love the challenge of balancing design, content and technology. The sites I create are visually appealing, clean, error-free, and SEO optimized.
- Lastly, I’ve created a wide variety of digital content, including e-mails, e-books, product data sheets, executive briefs, ghost-written articles, and more.
Overall, I take pride in the quality and variety of my work. I am confident that my experience and expertise will enable me to create content and collateral that meets your specific needs and exceeds your expectations.