It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their […]
Think you won’t reach IT decision makers with social media? Think again! UBM’s 2011 Social Media and IT Marketing research […]
I've been seeing QR codes more and more and wondered how I might incorporate them into my own marketing content and activities for B2B companies. After doing much research, testing, and my own brainstorming, I came up with this infographic to help pull it all together. Hope you enjoy it!
Websites used to be easy. Just get your site designed, developed, launched, and sit back and wait for visitors to […]
If you know me, you know I’m a very visual person. I learn by watching, I enjoy pictures so much […]
I recently read an article on Fortune magazine titled, Oversharing: The Business of Share Buttons. The article captured something I’d […]
I thought it was just me. My daily tweet count is down this year but I attributed that to my […]
Remember watching cartoons about Aladdin and the magic lamp? I always hoped I’d find a magic lamp on a […]
Social media is on the tip of most every B2B marketer’s tongue these days. They’re wondering which activities they should […]
They say content is king. But anyone with a good Internet connection can publish content. In fact, the Internet allows […]
In my 15+ years of experience in B2B marketing, I have produced a diverse range of content and collateral. To give you a glimpse of my work, I have compiled a few samples for your perusal. These examples will provide you with an idea of the quality and variety of my work. Whether you are interested in a specific category or would like to explore all the samples, just click on the sample to view it in detail.
Throughout my career, I have focused on creating content that is engaging, informative, and tailored to the specific needs of my clients. My work includes a variety of formats such as whitepapers, case studies, blogs, social media content, infographics, and more.
- In the realm of whitepapers, I have crafted documents that delve into complex topics while keeping the content accessible to the reader. These documents are research-based and provide insights that are valuable to my clients and their customers.
- My case studies highlight the impact of my clients’ products and services on their customers. These documents demonstrate how the solutions offered by my clients have solved real-world problems and provided measurable benefits.
- I really enjoy writing blog posts. They are a great way to engage your readers and give them insight into how you think and work. I’ve written and ghost-written many blog posts for corporations and I think you’ll enjoy taking a look at some of them. Some are technical, some are thought leadership, and some are just personal – like thoughts from a CEO. They key thing to blogging is to be consistent. Once you drop off – the readers drop off.
- I have been a web developer for many years. I love the challenge of balancing design, content and technology. The sites I create are visually appealing, clean, error-free, and SEO optimized.
- Lastly, I’ve created a wide variety of digital content, including e-mails, e-books, product data sheets, executive briefs, ghost-written articles, and more.
Overall, I take pride in the quality and variety of my work. I am confident that my experience and expertise will enable me to create content and collateral that meets your specific needs and exceeds your expectations.