It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their […]
It used to be that if you were selling technology, you talked to IT. They were the ones who understood […]
I’m very pleased to have my white paper chosen as the winner of the 2011 Apex Marketing and PR Publications […]
So there you have it—a nicely-written, neatly-formatted, white paper. You learned how to choose a topic and create an outline […]
In Part One, we talked about planning for your white paper. You need to understand your purpose. White papers require […]
Welcome to part one of the “bake a white paper from scratch” series. Here you sit, ready to start your […]
If you were to ask me which marketing content product I’ve been asked to create most often, it’s hands-down the […]
As the New Year approaches, it’s a good time to take a step back and ask a fundamental question, “Who […]
You have a great idea. You turned it into a product. It’s going to solve all kinds of problems. The […]
Yesterday, I went to a luncheon put on by Qlikview at the Seattle Yacht Club. I love these vendor luncheons, […]
In my 15+ years of experience in B2B marketing, I have produced a diverse range of content and collateral. To give you a glimpse of my work, I have compiled a few samples for your perusal. These examples will provide you with an idea of the quality and variety of my work. Whether you are interested in a specific category or would like to explore all the samples, just click on the sample to view it in detail.
Throughout my career, I have focused on creating content that is engaging, informative, and tailored to the specific needs of my clients. My work includes a variety of formats such as whitepapers, case studies, blogs, social media content, infographics, and more.
- In the realm of whitepapers, I have crafted documents that delve into complex topics while keeping the content accessible to the reader. These documents are research-based and provide insights that are valuable to my clients and their customers.
- My case studies highlight the impact of my clients’ products and services on their customers. These documents demonstrate how the solutions offered by my clients have solved real-world problems and provided measurable benefits.
- I really enjoy writing blog posts. They are a great way to engage your readers and give them insight into how you think and work. I’ve written and ghost-written many blog posts for corporations and I think you’ll enjoy taking a look at some of them. Some are technical, some are thought leadership, and some are just personal – like thoughts from a CEO. They key thing to blogging is to be consistent. Once you drop off – the readers drop off.
- I have been a web developer for many years. I love the challenge of balancing design, content and technology. The sites I create are visually appealing, clean, error-free, and SEO optimized.
- Lastly, I’ve created a wide variety of digital content, including e-mails, e-books, product data sheets, executive briefs, ghost-written articles, and more.
Overall, I take pride in the quality and variety of my work. I am confident that my experience and expertise will enable me to create content and collateral that meets your specific needs and exceeds your expectations.